Saturday 9 August 2014

Yes Indeed to Perfect Skin

My name is Cat and I'm a Skincare Junkie. It has to be amazing and effective (FAST) or I'll move on. Same deal with makeup. If it's a colour mismatch or it makes my skin dry out or break out, the relationship is over.

After a recommendation from beauty vlogger extraordinaire, Jessica Ann (Taken By Surprise), I have been using indeed laboratories' range of skincare. Totally recommend you get your hands on this if you are 20s to 60s. It's available at Priceline as of recently!

I have raved about retinol before because it is VITAL for skin renewal. As a spotty teenager, I depended on it to clear my skin and now, I rely on it to soften and plump any wrinkle-prone areas. Every third night, I've been using retinol reface. Considering some retinol products are over the $100 mark, this is a total bargain and I've noticed the difference. For around $35, you only need a tiny amount so it should last you a couple of months at least.

Jessica Ann claimed the Hydraluron moisturising jelly worked like a charm for dry skin that needs a bit more than just the usual cream formula. It can also be worn under makeup (or BB/CC cream as I am addicted to!) Press a button to release a controlled amount - so high tech! This one will be at Priceline soon. In case you like a serve of science with my recommendation, here's the lowdown from indeed labs:   Clinical trials with hyaluronic acid, applied twice a day for 8 weeks showed an increase of skin's elasticity by 27% and a reduction of skin roughness by 10%.

My beauty loves for August are pictured here. Included are L'Oreal Glam Bronze Mono in Blonde Sun (light for paler skin tone!), the OPI Nordic Collection (hello Suzy Has A Swede Tooth and How Great Is Your Dane?), abeeco Bee Venom Lip Plumper (love the tingly feeling - it must be working) and ModelCo Lip Couture in Emily. Built in mirror with your lipstick? Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...