Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sneaker Freaker x Lacquered Lady

When I was little I was obsessed with heels. I would take all my nan's high heels out of the wardrobe and parade in a circle through the hallways/kitchen and lounge in each pair to test them out. Oh so tall! So elegant!

And now here I am, obsessed with sneakers! All the damn time. But I love them. My latest gift-to-self was justified on the basis of getting my article published AND getting a new job. It hasn't been for lack of looking and hoping and trying!

I'll share more with you once all the paperwork is signed.

I can't emphasise enough that matching your  nails to your sneakers is really fun. It's also up there with matching your nails to your yoga mat! I highly recommend it. I can't wait until OPI hook up with Nike or Manduka and give us a yoga/fitness/nails combination. I called it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...