Tuesday 30 December 2014

Beautiful Skin, Beautiful Planet

I'm not perfectly organic, non-chemical, non-toxic, clean living 100%
If you are, DAMN. Well done. That's hard. I do try though to go for products that are organic, recyclable, NOT tested on animals, no parabens, petroleum and silicone that clogs pores and leaves traces all over your skin and hair.

I know what works for me, so I can't guarantee you will love it, but if you value really high quality skincare at an affordable price AND beautifully designed packaging that will make you smile when you see it in the cabinet daily, get your mitts on these brands:

ACURE
The Jojoba Company
The Body shop
Pureology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...