Wednesday 17 December 2014

Sleek Ponytail or Bouncy Curls? Both!

Confession. I have curly hair naturally - thanks mum.
I fought it throughout my teens and twenties but now I love them. It took a lot of trial and error with hair products though. So many curl-specific products leave your hair thick, oily and in need of a shampoo daily! Yuck.

After discovering Pureology's strength cure for split ends, I decided to venture further and try their curl products. Best Curl Products Ever. I thought Kerastase was the ultimate for my hair, but I'm cheating. I'm having a mad, mad affair with Pureology Curl Complete and if you are ringlet, spirals and curls too - I'm willing to share the love.
Available from a salon. Find your closest one!
Pureology on Facebook


On the OTHER hand, I love a sleek ponytail - Jennifer Aniston totally rocked it with a gorgeous ponytail hair extension piece at a film launch recently, which inspired me to try it too. I found The Wig Outlet to be super efficient as far as easy payment, parcel tracking and super-fast delivery.
Plus, when I emailed a couple of questions on colour and suitability, they responded within a few hours! Love that.

I got the deluxe 35cm ponytail with claw clip-in. Comes in 8 colours for $24.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...