Thursday 22 January 2015

Fit Skin

I know - some people are all about NO MAKEUP in the gym. Fine. But I'm already going to be sweating and puffing - I don't want to be showcasing my blemishes, late night eyes, touch of sunburn-complexion off to the world as well.

Bring on the skin-nourishing, no-breakout-zone foundation that gives you the Yoga Glow face without absolutely needing to do yoga! I'm pairing it with a lip colour that is just a few shades more intense than my natural colour so that it doesn't look like I'm going for a night on the town...just a better version of me!
I swear by L'Oreal Lumi Magique (Priceline) and Lancome L'Absolut Rouge 224 (David Jones)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...