Tuesday 21 April 2015

fit girl hairspiration!

My go-to is the top knot and I will stick by it! I also love a high ponytail and waves. Now that everyone in your cafe and local organic produce store is in their yoga leggings and compression tank top, you really need to master hair that goes from crossfit to cafe.
I just upgraded from the ghd styler to the Cloud Nine Touch and it is the best straightening/wave making tool I've used. I've used a lot. It was the tool of choice at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia (MBFWA) and it had been recommended to me by friends and hairdressers.

Love it. Totally recommend it. What you REALLY need to know is it's automatic.

It switches off automatically after 30 seconds of no use! Great for absent minded girls!

It straightens, waves and does fringe smoothing in seconds.

It is temperature controlled with 2 settings.

Available at Cloud Nine Australia. Follow their YouTube for how-to videos.
    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...