Wednesday 22 July 2015

I Am A Real Woman & So Is Every Woman Even In Yoga Pants

I fully endorse the feelings expressed here by the wonderful yoga teacher, Kathryn Budig. I wear tight, fitted clothing for teaching and working out and I yet I feel like I need to wear a big logo warning people not to give me their opinions on my body.
I'm not wrapping myself up like chopped meat that you can scan and decide if you'll buy me. I am human in yoga pants. So keep your opinions to yourself. That goes for all men and women in tight pants. We're human, too.
Also - if you love barre but you're sick of all the airbrushed models on Instagram that are apparently the "summer bodies" or "barre bodies" you're going to achieve if you pay to do classes, don't subscribe. I have had to let a few go. Barre is amazing for your body - both how it looks and feels. And it's fun. Be selective with the images and messages you subscribe to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...