Thursday 16 May 2013

Mylo-Dee Bespoke Activewear

Two fabulous birthday presents this week! Thankyou to my fabulous personal training client and superstar, Miss V, for the nail art book. I see trouble.
Big big thankyou to Mylo-dee Activewear for the delivery of my bespoke designs! Am thrilled. It was like playing a fashion design computer game, choosing the cut and colour of my tops. Both Miss V and I sat down over coffee and concurred that:
  • I rock at choosing colours
  • The fabric is amazing (French jersey, no less)
  • The designs are so flattering to the body
  • The packaging is very luxe
  • In-built shorts for the skirts are genius
Singlet design mylo-dee
All reasons to gift yourself or someone else. Trends come and go. Sportswear lasts forever! 
Skirt design mylo-dee


Skirt design mylo-dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...