Friday 14 June 2013

REF. Sweden produces a winner!



Big hello to the beautiful Swedish members of my BodyPump class!
Sweden has excelled in many areas: beautiful tennis players, The Knife, Ikea....but I've just discovered the best thing from Sweden - REF haircare.
I have naturally curly, frizzy dark hair that sees humidity and throws a party so I've been through a shipload of different high-end brands and products to tame it but nothing has worked so quickly (and smelt SO ADDICTIVELY GOOD!) as REF.
I leave the Treatment Mask 550 in for 15 minutes, but for intense repair to damaged hair, it can be left in overnight. I also straighten my hair a few times a week and the Heat Protection Spray 230 is my investment against breakage and that straw-texture effect.
So here's my Winter Haircare Tips and the products you must seek out.

  • Use warm water but not HOT when washing hair.
  • Use a wide tooth comb when hair is wet to avoid pulling and breaking.
  • Use a quality-mask once a week (REF Repair Treatment Mask 550, trust me!)
  • Always use a thermal heat protectant spray before straightening or curling (REF Heat Protection Spray 230)
  • Leave-in conditioner is your investment against frizz and indoor heating (REF Leave-In Treatment 532)
  • Eat quality protein and limit your caffeine

Stockists or call (03)9510 6051



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...