Friday 26 July 2013

Go Glam with Glitter

Life is a performance - don't be a wallflower. Over the coming week, I'll be featuring some fabulous nail and makeup ideas and products to add shine and lustre to your look. There's no need to be sparkling from your hair right down to your toes - save that for Halloween. But some glitter nailpolish? A gold-flecked eyeshadow? It says 'I'm worth it!' My pick is Illamasqua Spartan (gold) for fingers and Untold (red) for toes. Available at Myer!
Illamasqua in Untold (red) and Spartan (gold)


2 comments:

  1. Have a look at Revlon mon candy, my favourite way to add sparkle but my new love is textured polish, Sally Hansen fuzzy nails are just too cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you post me a pic Dani? Would love to see you in this!

      Delete

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...