Tuesday 29 October 2013

Disco Balls and Perfect Pink

First of all, I am ALL for combining disco with fitness. I can't promise anything, but down the track...a studio with disco balls and a great sound system for Ballet Sculpt is on my bucket list!
Maybe we could make do with some silver balloons in the meantime? Any ideas most welcome. I'll run it by the Powers That Be at Kew Recreation Centre!

On another note, I am testing the limits of etiquette when it comes to manicures. Is it ever okay to take your OWN nailpolish? I have found the perfect Ballet Sculpt approved pink (Essie Fiji) and I'm just not prepared to compromise! Wrong? Right? Help!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...