Wednesday 30 October 2013

Gym Bunny Hair - Bobby Pins Mania!

 
As an instructor and a gym bunny, as much as I'd love to let my hair down, literally, it just isn't practical. So! I admit the messy up-knot is my staple. Bobby pins, snag-free elastics and a headband seal the deal.
I have noticed that constantly tying my hair back has weakened the hair around my face so I'm conscious of using a headband that doesn't pull on the hair. I'm also putting my faith in the products Liv Tyler swears by (have you seen her hair? You will too!):L'Oreal Volume Expand. Speaks for itself!

Products I have tried and rated: LOVE!
Lady Jayne Vibrant Monochrome Headband (flexible so it doesn't pull!), Snag free elastics, Vibrant Monochrome Bobby Pins, Bun Style and ponytail cuffs

Terax Shine Leave-In Conditioner (NO stickiness, just glossiness!)

Lady Jayne available at Priceline. Terax available here.

L'Oreal Serie Volum Expand available via Hairhouse Warehouse, Petra and salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...