Saturday 2 November 2013

This woman is going to make you workout 100% happier

Christmas Abbott is a CrossFit athlete, automobile professional and all-round amazing woman. I've been having a really difficult time lately with my health and motivation is at a low! Watching this video made me go, "Yeah, that's why I get up and face what I'm afraid of and put in the hard work in the gym and outside of it."

Yes, this is superficially a video on the story behind her tattoos but you don't need any interest in tattoos to find this a really motivating watch:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...