Wednesday 18 December 2013

Matching shoes with outfit: do it!

This mostly happens by accident, but I love seeing it. Matching your sneakers to your outfit. Not so that you are a really fit looking smurf - there's definitely a limit to this look!
I received my Canterbury NZ gear yesterday and you know what? If Obama takes selfies, it must be ok. Here's some fashion inspiration!
This is my not so subtle edit to make sure you can't see how messy my room is! Focus on the pink.
Canterbury NZ crop leggings (Pink waistband can't be seen)
Pink Canterbury NZ gym bag and singlet, pink Nike sneakers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...