Sunday 19 January 2014

Sportswear Shop : Sibling Outing!

I'm a solo shopper at heart - I like being able to ponder and change my mind for the best part of a day without the guilt of someone having a nervous breakdown waiting for me. But then I have my good moments where I'm decisive and I weigh up the opportunity costs, pros and cons in microseconds and BAM, I'm done.

So I took my super-stylish brother on my Nike store outing yesterday - stuck between two shades of pink, my brother looked them over and said, "dark" and the deal was sealed. No buyers regret! Brother got some kickass Nike Max - we even set up a fashion shot with his snazzy Honda Civic as a backdrop. Nike is at Rebel or online at Nike.com.au

Still on the Nike bandwagon, if you're looking for a free app to provide workout inspiration, try the Nike Training Club with downloadable workouts and short video tutorials.


2 comments:

  1. One thing I can say about your shopping is that you have good taste in sports gear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt! That totally makes debt and bribing my brother to spend time with me worth it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...