Tuesday 7 January 2014

Women's Health Big Book of Pilates

I am thoroughly enjoying going through Women's Health Big Book of Pilates. Sure, it's available as an e-book, but I like being able to flip through pages and mark out the ones I want to try. Fantastic, high quality photos and friendly, engaging style of writing with pilates expert, Brooke Siler.

The Women's Health Big Book of Pilates: The Essential Guide to Total Body FitnessThe Women's Health Big Book of Pilates: The Essential Guide to Total Body Fitness by Brooke Siler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Really accessible and enjoyable to read. Having done the course quite a while back, it was an excellent refresher for me on what pilates is all about. Sometimes, I think instructors take it all way too seriously and it becomes a chore for the class. I sometimes feel guilty for having fun! But I think it can and should be fun to learn about your body and to test out your strength and flexibility. Highly recommend this book to beginners through to advanced practitioners of pilates

Available: The Book Depository $28.82 (AUS)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...