Monday 23 June 2014

Bak Balls for easing out the creaky bits

I've previously enthused about the knobbly massage balls you can get from the physio and I still love and recommend them. The Bak Balls are a new discovery for me and I am using mine post-class and also just before bed.
Not just for my back - though placing it against a wall and rolling up and down has worked out some awful tension! Though it IS awkward, I can position myself over the ball on the mat and work it into my hip flexor to alleviate some of the arthritis-associated pain. I can also sit, angled to the side on it, and work into piriformis and glute medius (side of the butt!)

The original is more firm and comes in black. I have the softer version, which comes in red.

Get yours from Bad Backs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...