Thursday 12 June 2014

Mika Yoga Wear

My obsession for amazing activewear means you don't need to do any explorations of your own. I'm going to make it really easy for you. I wear it to death, I kick and squat and stretch, roll and climb and press in it and if it still looks good even after all that battering, it's a keeper.

Let's face it. If you wear the same old leggings to the gym that you wear to bed or vacuuming all morning on Sunday, how motivated do you feel?
I need a flattering cut of legging and some concealer before I'm ready to take on the cardio machines post-coffee in the morning. I especially like wearing something I know I won't see 10 other people wearing in class. So don't tell anyone else, but Mika Yoga Wear is the bomb.

My favourite is the Linda top (US$45) - it has a ribbon tie-back that looks ballet-inspired. Nothing like a super feminine top when you're deadlifting like a beast! I love it in black, but it also comes in a beautiful dark purple, 'Blackberry' or 'Mustard'.
I also have the Kaya Legging  (US$56) in Lorelei print. Great for pilates, yoga and Ballet Sculpt. The waist sits just below my navel, which is really flattering. Bending over in low-waisted leggings? Not so practical. The print is gorgeous too!

Follow Mika on Facebook and Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...