Saturday 7 February 2015

My Beauty Day

I am thrilled with how clear and glowing my skin is looking at the moment! So I had to share my current regime with you. Nothing super complex or fancy about it - just what works for me.
1. Wake up, wash face with Elemis Rosepetal Cleanser then 2. Apply Dermalogica PowerBright Pure Light SPF 50 mixed with 3. Dior Star Foundation. I love a little colour care of 4. Illamasqua blush in Naked Rose 5. NYX Cosmetics retractable lip liner...then in the evening again I wash with 6. Elemis Rosepetal Cleanser, apply 7. Elemis Resurfacing Mask for the super tingly and revitalising 8 minutes before 8. Dermalogica PowerBright C-12 serum and finally, my insurance against puffy eyes, 9. Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm Eye Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...