Monday 23 March 2015

Fashionably Fit on a Super Budget @ MRP

I discovered MRP through Instagram and I am addicted now. It has a great activewear range and it is AMAZINGLY budget friendly. Ain't no $99 yoga pants here.

I've got racerback tanks, capris, leggings (gold pineapple print, anyone?) and socks/undies for the price of a couple of coffees. You must check this out if you're into your workoutwear but you don't want to mortgage the house to keep your wardrobe full!

The Drop It Like A Squat tank and similar singlets are $9.60, capri pants $12.40, print leggings $17.80 and cheeky shorts either $5.60 or $6.80.

I've done two orders now and both have arrived fast and fuss free - wrapped up and in perfect condition! Totally recommend you get shopping. You can see me rocking my MRP gear on my Instagram @cat13gram and follow MRP on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...