Monday 16 March 2015

Pinkspiration




I'm a magazine junkie - fashion, design, fitness, lifestyle, music and art. You name it, I've probably read it and bookmarked half of it for later referral! So you think I'd be pretty good at flipping past the ads...but I couldn't ignore Kemp Muhl for Maybelline. She's a fashion and beauty inspiration for me - as a rock star/model/actress/beauty adventurist unafraid to wear the strangest colour combinations. Not averse to a feather headpiece and the odd fedora either. A woman who loves her wild makeup and headwear is my kind of icon! So, when I saw her rocking pink lips like nobody's business, I had to have what she's having. The Maybelline Color Drama lip crayons are total Pinkspiration. It's a bit like going back to kinder and having a treasure trove of crayolas and total freedom - I am loving all the crayon-style makeup at the moment. Because, really, the face and body are a canvas and makeup is a brilliant way to express your love of colour, contouring and mood.

If pink isn't your thing - yet - there's nudes, reds and corals to suit your fancy. I am getting my kicks with the velvet matte finish Love My Pink and Berry Much.
Get them at Priceline

1 comment:

  1. fantastic work, i really appreciate the way you are working on this blog Lost and found

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...