Sunday 11 September 2016

What I Listen To For Inspiration

Are you a podcast junkie like me?
Do you just love a bangin' good dance mix to get you through a circuit routine or a cardio session?

I've got you covered. There's so many free music and radio resources. You could even learn Spanish while you're sweating it out! Here's my pick of what to listen to and I'd love to know if you have recommendations for me. Hit me up on Facebook or Twitter and tell me what you listen to and love.

Soulcycle on Soundcloud

If you can't be in one of these cult cycle classes, you can tune in to the remixes and playlists that make the grade in LA, NYC and Chicago.

The Do LaB on Soundcloud

An LA company that is behind interactive events and exhibits at festivals like Lightning In A Bottle - get into these playlists stat.




ABC Radio National Podcasts

You can call me a nerd, but this is a great way to tune in to politics, culture, science, economics, news and current affairs either for the whole show or just snippets you want to tune into. I love RN Breakfast, All In The Mind and Pats Karvelas on RN Drive.

BBC Global News and Business

Twice daily on weekdays, this is a round-up of what's happening around the world both in news and also in business. I tune in via iTunes but you can listen directly from the site or via iPlayer. The business pods are really interesting and meaty discussions on business and I haven't found an Australian podcast that can do this HALF as well.

Move Beautiful

An Australian pilates and movement podcast by physiotherapist and pilates pro Lana. She has over 20 years experience in pilates, rehab and movement for ultimate health and wellbeing. She takes a really joyful, curious and considered approach to the body and this podcast is really enlightening for teachers and those with a general interest in alignment, pilates and strength.

Beyond The Movement: The Pilates Podcast

No longer current, BUT these back episodes are a great insight into the purpose, benefits and business of pilates and the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...